The company started its activities in 2001 in the city of Curitiba. The focus of the business since the beginning has been research and development. Today GRASP has a wide range of solutions for current challenges in animal production.
GRASP is a company in constant evolution. We dominate and control our manufacturing processes, from the acquisition of raw materials to the finishing product quality.
With the goal of uniting experiences and expanding business in 2011 GRASP formed a strategic partnership with EW | Nutrition, a company affiliated to the EW Group, a German holding in the agribusiness sector.
Our mission is to promote health, well-being, productivity, safety and sustainability in the supply for animal nutrition.
• Lower inputs for a more sustainable production;
• Increase customer’s profitability;
• Reduce the use of antibiotic growth promoters;
• Reduce the use of hazardous substances (formaldehyde, chlorinated compounds, etc.);
• Reduction of CO2 emissions in the food chain;
• Support animal health and welfare.